- @Not_JCVD GET OFF MY ASPHALT! 19 hours ago
- Dear Southern California, about that never rain thing? You lied. Love, Cait 19 hours ago
- @altonbrown @RogueCPI Cuomo-Fauci 2020 1 week ago
- @bjornlarssen Bring on the cat pics!!! 1 week ago
- @Not_JCVD Our grandparents were called to war. We are called to stay home and sit on our couches. We can do this. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog is not intended in any way, shape or form to be medical advice of any kind. Please consult a health professional regarding any questions or issues you may have. This blog solely represents the views of the author.
Tag Archives: kidney
That’s right, boys and girls. Today we are going to talk about the birds and bees and kidneys. Let’s set the stage. In May of 2007, I had a week that went roughly like this: May 11: go to court … Continue reading
I don’t write for this blog every day. My traffic stats are pitiful…when I bother to check them. I have not done search engine optimization (SEO – Lord knows it look me a LONG time to figure out exactly what … Continue reading
So, there’s a video going around right now of a woman shakin’ her thang and showing some serious moves before going in for a double mastectomy. I get her. I get her not just from a “Oh, isn’t that brave!” … Continue reading
It started last night with a bad night of sleep and a nasty feeling in my tummy. This morning, we have expanded the repertoire to include nausea, headache and a rather busy schedule on the toilet (TMI, I know, but … Continue reading
It only takes about 10 minutes, and I don’t have any hangups about taking my meds. But, for some reason, I dislike the tediousness of measuring out my meds for the week.
This is my scar from the transplant. It goes on for another 3 inches below the waistline. 10 inches total. It’s summer, which means it’s time for the beach: Newport, Winthrop, Nahunt, Emerald Isle. It means it’s also time to … Continue reading