- @SteveSchmidtSES Also, how is this smaller government? I mean, secret police ain’t cheap! 2 weeks ago
- @ProjectLincoln Can we talk about the half-finished application of his makeup? (Look at how it stops on the side of his face!) 2 weeks ago
- Listen with volume up!!! This is our alarm clock every morning. Existential Despair Bandit. If interested, I’m happ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- When you being bad and give no fucks. #WTFMeadow #baddog #basenji #basenjisofinstagram #dogsofinstagram #funnydogs https://t.co/a0Iu88UH9y 2 weeks ago
- @twiglieg @ProjectLincoln I would rather the manufacturer of his bronzer go out of business. That’s real...trauma. 3 weeks ago
DisclaimerThis blog is not intended in any way, shape or form to be medical advice of any kind. Please consult a health professional regarding any questions or issues you may have. This blog solely represents the views of the author.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
That’s right, boys and girls. Today we are going to talk about the birds and bees and kidneys. Let’s set the stage. In May of 2007, I had a week that went roughly like this: May 11: go to court … Continue reading
Come over to http://caitreynolds.com for news about my books and my non-transplant life!
Someone asked me once how I swallow all that in one gulp. “Practice,” I replied with a wink. It’s always a good day when you can make a dark, inappropriate joke about your transplant.
I don’t write for this blog every day. My traffic stats are pitiful…when I bother to check them. I have not done search engine optimization (SEO – Lord knows it look me a LONG time to figure out exactly what … Continue reading
So, there’s a video going around right now of a woman shakin’ her thang and showing some serious moves before going in for a double mastectomy. I get her. I get her not just from a “Oh, isn’t that brave!” … Continue reading
It started last night with a bad night of sleep and a nasty feeling in my tummy. This morning, we have expanded the repertoire to include nausea, headache and a rather busy schedule on the toilet (TMI, I know, but … Continue reading
One of the things I have tried to make a priority in the blog is telling things as they are. That would include the weird and not-so-charming parts being a transplanter and being human. And….one of the most human things … Continue reading
Okay, people. I just want to point out one thing. Just ONE thing. Even before “Obamacare,” we were ALL paying for healthcare for every citizen. It is called the Free Care Pool. Every state has one. This pool is funded … Continue reading
So, went in for bloodwork today for something totally un-kidney related. But hey, I’m a pro, so when I go to a different blood lab in the hospital, I politely let them know that if they have trouble getting something … Continue reading