- @CaitJGibson totally gets me. Confessions of a Planner Junkie: Why Planners Fail caitreynolds.com/2020/01/confes… 2 weeks ago
- Confessions of a Planner Junkie: Why Planners Fail caitreynolds.com/2020/01/confes… #Planner #Planners #Organization 2 weeks ago
- @Not_JCVD @bearofroses Please remind him not to eat yellow snow. Thank you. 3 weeks ago
- @KristenLambTX I told you!!! twitter.com/s8n/status/120… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Moudelicious: I’m confused. Were these 2500+ year old bones supposed to be found alive and juicy? twitter.com/mukuba_charity… 3 weeks ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
DisclaimerThis blog is not intended in any way, shape or form to be medical advice of any kind. Please consult a health professional regarding any questions or issues you may have. This blog solely represents the views of the author.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
That’s right, boys and girls. Today we are going to talk about the birds and bees and kidneys. Let’s set the stage. In May of 2007, I had a week that went roughly like this: May 11: go to court … Continue reading
Come over to http://caitreynolds.com for news about my books and my non-transplant life!
Someone asked me once how I swallow all that in one gulp. “Practice,” I replied with a wink. It’s always a good day when you can make a dark, inappropriate joke about your transplant.
I don’t write for this blog every day. My traffic stats are pitiful…when I bother to check them. I have not done search engine optimization (SEO – Lord knows it look me a LONG time to figure out exactly what … Continue reading
So, there’s a video going around right now of a woman shakin’ her thang and showing some serious moves before going in for a double mastectomy. I get her. I get her not just from a “Oh, isn’t that brave!” … Continue reading
It started last night with a bad night of sleep and a nasty feeling in my tummy. This morning, we have expanded the repertoire to include nausea, headache and a rather busy schedule on the toilet (TMI, I know, but … Continue reading